Savante: Precision Data for Subsea Integrity Management
Our lasers, our expertise, your data.
Savante subsea laser scanning is a phrase well-known throughout the world. Our lasers are second-to-none and are fully designed in-house and built in the UK.
We developed our own lasers because nothing else in the market could deliver the precision demanded. We're the innovators, the designers and we undertake careful measures to ensure our equipment continues to deliver results.
- Savante laser modules are available for hire individually for use with ROVs or divers.
- You can hire Savante specialists and the lasers - and ensure that our full reporting and analysis is available to project management teams.
Subsea data - from a doctor of physics.
Working with Savante doesn't just provide you with the right equipment. Savante is lead by Dr Grant Thomson, a physicist, ROV and diving specialist.
With over 20 years experience in laser design combined with 15 years offshore, you can be sure that the data you receive isn't just 'good enough', it is accurate enough to make specific decisions about managing and maintaining the integrity of your assets.
- Our solutions and the data they produce have been driven by our practical experience. Having been 'literally' in at the deep end, working with asset integrity engineers and management, we have a true understanding of the need for precision data to make better decisions.
Savante provide the data to ensure the integrity teams can make the right decisions.
Read our service overview below or click through to view case studies.
OKAY. WHERE DO WE BEGIN?
Let's assume you're here because your risk-based inspection campaign has raised questions over asset integrity. Immediate investigation may be necessary to provide critical decision-making data.
WHICH RESPONSE LEVEL?
Interim inspection or maintenance reports highlight an asset concern: FRAQ.
Perhaps you've checked the asset and the indications are that something is wrong: SRAV
INVESTIGATE THE ANOMALY.
Any threat to people, the environment or the asset are key risks. Work with Savante to understand the scale and depth - literally - of the issues with the subsea asset and profile the problem with laser accuracy.
REPORTING ASSET DATA.
Working with Savante brings consultation, analysis and our powerful laser technology. This ensures provision of data which is 3D point modelled, accurate and reportable to your stakeholders for processing.
“Preventative is always better. If you're behind that curve, we'll ensure you've got the best information to hand to move forward.”
Dr. GRANT THOMSON | PHYSICIST & FOUNDER
Which Service Is Right For Me?
FIRST RESPONSE ANOMALY QUALIFICATION
Estimating measurements from video footage is subjective, labour intensive and often inaccurate. First response tooling, sufficient to dimension and qualify the nature of an observation, provides precise initial measurements and can assist in justifying an escalation of response upon the discovery of structural anomalies.
- First response tooling should be an essential component of any risk based inspection campaign.
Second Response Anomaly VisualisatioN
The risk level for the asset is beyond inspection. Immediate action is now necessary pending Savante's investigative asset analysis. We can provide full reporting services to ensure the correct decisions can take place to de-risk the asset and plan further stages of integrity response.
- The resulting measurements can be used to justify an escalation of response; particularly if asset integrity, the environment and people may otherwise be endangered.
Regardless of the position of the project, sooner is always best. Let us help you work out the issues and underline the solutions.