HALO Subsea Wellhead Laser Inspection System
The HALO subsea wellhead laser inspection system was developed in response to a project requirement to confirm the security of a subsea wellhead.
Often used to support micro ROV inspections by adding scaling references to video survey footage; Aquantum green lasers are highly visible over long distances in seawater due to minimal attenuation and are ideal for range-finding, precision alignment and image scaling measurement applications when multiple units are used with Savante cameras.
Advanced diode and optical projection technology delivers crisp, high-definition laser patterns with maximum electrical efficiency; critical in applications such as remote subsea monitoring stations powered using subsea batteries.
A range of alternative blue, red and infrared laser modules are available for custom applications.
- Miniaturised, lightweight subsea laser module; ideal for use with micro ROVs.
- Ultradeep rated - 4000m depth rating. (6000m option).
- High definition projection enables optimal precision measurement accuracy.
- High-efficiency direct diode laser technology - over 8x reduction in battery consumption.
- Reverse-polarity protected, wide input voltage range (12-72VDC) enables easy integration.
- Anti-reflection coated sapphire windows; delivers high-definition imaging performance, reduces stray light and best scratch resistance for longer life.
- Available with a range of diffractive projection optical heads for a variety of structured light projection options (points, arrays, grids, circles, crosshairs, company logos).
- Available in violet, blue, green, red and infra-red wavelengths.
- Image scaling software for use with Savante cameras
- Mounting brackets
- Battery packs
If you would like more technical details or would like to enquire about purchase or rental options for this product, please contact the Savante team.
Looking for something else? To return to the Savante sales and rental product listings page, please click the button below.